About Creative Writing

A famous author said that if you want to write, then you write. You don't have to wait for anything. You don't need to train for it.

And it costs zip!

Brainsurgeon? Different approach!

God created the universe out of nothingness using His incredible imagination. Being made in His image I find it pretty exciting to take a blank Word Document and create a world with it.

Mark Hurtch






Lets Git Kooky



MOM!! STOP!!!


For those of you who don't know my mother too well. She is a bit challenged when comprehending movie plots; not to mention characters, names, and even what movie we may be watching.

For Example:"Ham Skywalker's mother was eaten by the cornpeople so he shot them all.""

Oke fanokee kept getting mad at him for not listeneing"

Me: "Hey Mom! I got a new blog!
Mom: "are you wearing it right now?"

We just saw, "What's Happening" by M. Night. Shenanigan

Saturday we watched: “Lord of the Mist”
“Where’s Kate Jackson?”(Cate Blanchett)
"When Froodo got stabbed he needed Elvis medicine" (Elvish)
She thought Gimli was Thor
The bat- like creatures that flew after them were called them the “Tribulites from Dundalk”
“They were headed for Mordorf”
Gandalf is Candorf


Then we watched : Star Trek
Somebody wanted to give Geordi the phaser test results
She thought it was the “feather testic***s“


If someone is choking you need to give him the Heinekin Renuver

Louann was sitting at her computer and I noticed that her hair was mysteriously blowing???
I asked what was going on
She said she'd just bit into a Peppermint Pattie





Songs I always wanted to write-
…but never did

1. You’re a Slimy, Slimy Guy

2. Humpback!

3. Get the Beer Out of My Ear

4. Don’t they know it’s Halloween?(No they don’t cuz they muzlms)

5. Jimmy makes my guts jump

6. Fifty-thousand Mexicans

7. Do ya think I’m stupid?

8. Baby, hit the gas (And watch my lips beat me to death)

LINKIN PARK
Little Drummer Boy

(Rap) (heavy beat)
I’m just a drummer boy
I ain’t got no toy
And I’m very coy so don’t get annoyed

I’m blastin
Through the shepherd’s field
My rod don’t yield
Mustang GT so keep your eyes peeled

(Screaming) (Distortion)
IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

(Rap) (heavy beat)
Yo, Wise men
Anyone seen a manger?
You I’m just a stranger
My drum aint got no danger

Starlight
It’s a supernova
And King Herod gonna show ya
How ticked off he is

IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

Favorite Quotes

"Spit when I speak? Why that's pppresumtuous, ppprepppposterous ppppppppopppppycock!!!

Q: "Define an athletic supporter"

A: "A cheerleader!"

Stephanie L

Chesapeake Community Church
Urban Legends


1) Play P.O.D.’s song, “Boom!” backwards and it says “Death to Jiminy Cricket”

2) Arie Mangrum and Louanne Sherer are the same person (Think about it. When have you seen them in the same room?)

3) There is a troll living inside Dawn Gill’s hard drive

4) The people in that strange house in back of the auditorium are long passed Hevesy ancestors

5) That new satellite dish is picking up a lot more than Bob Jones Classes…

6) Jacob Wilson’s middle name is Konkarnkikan

7) Donny Gill left his neck in San Francisco

8) Ron Furrow has a prosthetic head

9) Glenn Neuman has a pair of shoes made of money

10)Cheryl Gill has an insurance policy on her hair

11)Jim Cannon saved a lot of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eternae

The Better Place

I woke up on a tiny island. It was very peaceful. I looked around to see small woods behind me and I was standing on a small beach. In the distance there was another island. I walked into the water to see that it was very cold but it didn’t make me feel uncomfortable. I walked further out to see that it suddenly dropped off vertically. I sank down into the depths of the sea until my feet struck the soft white clean sand bottom. I realized that I didn’t need air and didn’t have to breathe. The bottom of the sea was well lit and very clear. I could see mountains in the distance. There were round objects nearby that looked like a combination of rocks and eggs.
I swam back up to the top. I walked back onto the beach and into a small wood. There was a boat. I decided to step into it and push off. I had one oar that worked very well. There were pyramids floating silently past me in the air and then into the distance.
I got to the next island. The ground was very different. It was orange- brown and featureless except for its skin-like texture. Stepping onto it was like stepping onto the back of a reptilian animal. Perhaps this thing was a creature and not land at all. There were pore/ holes here and there about six inches wide that blew out air every so often.
I walked across it to the other side to see another island in the distance. This one was shimmering bright white much unlike the one I was standing on. Another pyramid floated past me, this one very close to me. I reached for it and missed it.
I got into the boat and discovered that if I push off, it would keep moving under its own power and all I had to do was steer. As I grew closer to the island I could hear musical tones and these were in sync with the lights that flashed on and off in hundreds of different colors. Not just primary and secondary, but hundreds of completely different colors. I decided to move on. I didn’t want to disturb the great balance of activity there so I steered past it.
Now I could see a glowing line in the water that went to the horizon. I was a sort of path in the water. When I steered into it the boat began to speed up very rapidly.

Two more pyramids floated past me.

The musical island faded into the background as I approached a huge pylon jutting out from the water. This must have been some sort of hub for the pyramids because three of the pyramids stopped and hovered over the half mile high structure and then descended inside of it. It was maroon and made of shiny metal. I managed to steer around it but was still on the path toward the horizon.

Now I could see something in the distance. It was a strange white line going across the entirety of the horizon. As I rapidly approached it I could see that it was steps. They were four steps high and eternally wide. The boat slowed and then barely bumped to a stop at the ivory white steps. I stepped out and onto the the steps and walked to the top.

Evidently this is where the ocean ended. All I saw was white shiny flat ground in all directions except behind me. I figured I should simply walk straight ahead and began to notice something. There was a round hoop-like object off to the distant left. I appraoched it and began to hear a humming noise as if there was some sort of power inside it. I saw a panel in front of it with several flat membrane


(More Later)

4 comments:

Jim Hevesy said...

I got out of the boat and stepped in a pile of poop

Jess said...

thats an interesting story
i like it
my blog is
www.foreverloved01.blogspot.com

Jess said...

i love ur poem
how come i'm no tin it:)

just kidding

Jess said...

ha ha ha
i loved the poem
today it was a bad idea giving me and Olivia those air freshnerns
tim got it and sprayed josh like 50 times
it was so funny
and the reason i threw a pen at you was because we were playing a throw the pen at someone game
Scott started it