About Creative Writing

A famous author said that if you want to write, then you write. You don't have to wait for anything. You don't need to train for it.

And it costs zip!

Brainsurgeon? Different approach!

God created the universe out of nothingness using His incredible imagination. Being made in His image I find it pretty exciting to take a blank Word Document and create a world with it.

Mark Hurtch






Lets Git Kooky



MOM!! STOP!!!


For those of you who don't know my mother too well. She is a bit challenged when comprehending movie plots; not to mention characters, names, and even what movie we may be watching.

For Example:"Ham Skywalker's mother was eaten by the cornpeople so he shot them all.""

Oke fanokee kept getting mad at him for not listeneing"

Me: "Hey Mom! I got a new blog!
Mom: "are you wearing it right now?"

We just saw, "What's Happening" by M. Night. Shenanigan

Saturday we watched: “Lord of the Mist”
“Where’s Kate Jackson?”(Cate Blanchett)
"When Froodo got stabbed he needed Elvis medicine" (Elvish)
She thought Gimli was Thor
The bat- like creatures that flew after them were called them the “Tribulites from Dundalk”
“They were headed for Mordorf”
Gandalf is Candorf


Then we watched : Star Trek
Somebody wanted to give Geordi the phaser test results
She thought it was the “feather testic***s“


If someone is choking you need to give him the Heinekin Renuver

Louann was sitting at her computer and I noticed that her hair was mysteriously blowing???
I asked what was going on
She said she'd just bit into a Peppermint Pattie





Songs I always wanted to write-
…but never did

1. You’re a Slimy, Slimy Guy

2. Humpback!

3. Get the Beer Out of My Ear

4. Don’t they know it’s Halloween?(No they don’t cuz they muzlms)

5. Jimmy makes my guts jump

6. Fifty-thousand Mexicans

7. Do ya think I’m stupid?

8. Baby, hit the gas (And watch my lips beat me to death)

LINKIN PARK
Little Drummer Boy

(Rap) (heavy beat)
I’m just a drummer boy
I ain’t got no toy
And I’m very coy so don’t get annoyed

I’m blastin
Through the shepherd’s field
My rod don’t yield
Mustang GT so keep your eyes peeled

(Screaming) (Distortion)
IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

(Rap) (heavy beat)
Yo, Wise men
Anyone seen a manger?
You I’m just a stranger
My drum aint got no danger

Starlight
It’s a supernova
And King Herod gonna show ya
How ticked off he is

IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

Favorite Quotes

"Spit when I speak? Why that's pppresumtuous, ppprepppposterous ppppppppopppppycock!!!

Q: "Define an athletic supporter"

A: "A cheerleader!"

Stephanie L

Chesapeake Community Church
Urban Legends


1) Play P.O.D.’s song, “Boom!” backwards and it says “Death to Jiminy Cricket”

2) Arie Mangrum and Louanne Sherer are the same person (Think about it. When have you seen them in the same room?)

3) There is a troll living inside Dawn Gill’s hard drive

4) The people in that strange house in back of the auditorium are long passed Hevesy ancestors

5) That new satellite dish is picking up a lot more than Bob Jones Classes…

6) Jacob Wilson’s middle name is Konkarnkikan

7) Donny Gill left his neck in San Francisco

8) Ron Furrow has a prosthetic head

9) Glenn Neuman has a pair of shoes made of money

10)Cheryl Gill has an insurance policy on her hair

11)Jim Cannon saved a lot of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Other Places

Multiverse

Ron stepped into the car and snuck off briskly to the party. He lived with his girlfriend, Kerri,and didn’t want to disappoint her by running off into the night with his friends without her So he simply left without her knowing.

Someone once said that a good man doesn’t think he’s very good. A bad man thinks he has reasons for his actions, and a really bad man thinks he’s okay.
Ron lived in D1; that is, in our world. Everyone with knowledge of jumping knows that D3.5 is about ninety nine percent parallel. This is disappointing to those who want to get away with clever things. D2 is about eighty- nine percent parallel. Too much for the bad guys. Every policeman in this world is a knight over there. Sometimes a robber will get lucky, though. Pete Kelles had just robbed a bank and jumped to D2, which to those who have knowledge of jumping know isn’t very hard. The cop behind him was nonexistent in D2, so he got away. Why? The policeman, Marcus Gordon, suffered a childhood illness that almost killed him. In D2, that same child, Markon Hordon died, thus leaving the ambitious Marcus with no counterpart.
Oh, what a mess this whole thing has become! The elderly scientist was an idiot savant. He came up with jumping, of course, beginning with theory. He used simple words: We were in yesterday yesterday. But who is in yesterday right now?
And so theories became experiments, and experiments created breakthroughs. He realized that all the worlds were “stacked.” In a way, they were like floors and jumping was like taking a leap to the next higher level. This meant to go up took energy. To go down was simply falling. But you didn’t want to fall too far. D0 was a place that you didn’t want to be.
The men working for him, with the exception of Rob Victors, were all up to no good. They stole the jumper and began to pillage ours, and other worlds. They would dump their goods in D50, which was the most peaceful place. A paradise. No fear or hate. Their goal was to get all they could then escape to D50, destroy the jumper, and live happily ever after.
A friend once said a plan was an agenda to be deviated from, and that’s all. SO it was. All of them got themselves killed except Rob, who disappeared, probably to D9: one of the strangest dimensions ever discovered. It’s nickname was “Almost Home.”
They got there after their third robbery. There were cars, buildings, bicycles and many other things, but no people. There was plant life. No animal life. Cars sat lifelessly in the middle of the road. Also no wind or precipitation. The temperature was a steady seventy two degrees Fahrenheit. Strange, but interesting to Rob.
At any rate, a conflict arose among the greedy four and the jumper overloaded and exploded into the atmosphere, thus raining down its vital remnants all over the country and opening windows, passageways, and doors to other places for anyone and everyone who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

The most interesting case was Warren Hoyt. Warren was a policeman who loved his mom, his wife, and his family. His counterpart was Vann Hoyte, who was a hateful, selfish man who wanted power at any cost. Once the inevitable happened, that is Mister Hoyte killed someone, he went to prison. At this very moment, Warren shot a man for brutalizing someone and because of this Warren wanted nothing to do with being a cop any longer, but his superiors talked him into taking a job as a prison guard.
Therefore, in a sense, both counterpart men went to prison. One evil, the other good, they remained parallel throughout both of their lives.
(More Later)

1 comment:

~M said...

Saw your blog on Sacha's.

My brain hurts right now -- literally (I think I managed a concussion or something Tuesday when I slammed the car door into my skull).

So, I won't try to read and comprehend what you wrote.

But, I liked this line:

"Someone once said that a good man doesn’t think he’s very good. A bad man thinks he has reasons for his actions, and a really bad man thinks he’s okay."

I don't think I've ever thought of it that way; so, thanks for stimulating some brain function.

~Michele Hardwick