About Creative Writing

A famous author said that if you want to write, then you write. You don't have to wait for anything. You don't need to train for it.

And it costs zip!

Brainsurgeon? Different approach!

God created the universe out of nothingness using His incredible imagination. Being made in His image I find it pretty exciting to take a blank Word Document and create a world with it.

Mark Hurtch






Lets Git Kooky



MOM!! STOP!!!


For those of you who don't know my mother too well. She is a bit challenged when comprehending movie plots; not to mention characters, names, and even what movie we may be watching.

For Example:"Ham Skywalker's mother was eaten by the cornpeople so he shot them all.""

Oke fanokee kept getting mad at him for not listeneing"

Me: "Hey Mom! I got a new blog!
Mom: "are you wearing it right now?"

We just saw, "What's Happening" by M. Night. Shenanigan

Saturday we watched: “Lord of the Mist”
“Where’s Kate Jackson?”(Cate Blanchett)
"When Froodo got stabbed he needed Elvis medicine" (Elvish)
She thought Gimli was Thor
The bat- like creatures that flew after them were called them the “Tribulites from Dundalk”
“They were headed for Mordorf”
Gandalf is Candorf


Then we watched : Star Trek
Somebody wanted to give Geordi the phaser test results
She thought it was the “feather testic***s“


If someone is choking you need to give him the Heinekin Renuver

Louann was sitting at her computer and I noticed that her hair was mysteriously blowing???
I asked what was going on
She said she'd just bit into a Peppermint Pattie





Songs I always wanted to write-
…but never did

1. You’re a Slimy, Slimy Guy

2. Humpback!

3. Get the Beer Out of My Ear

4. Don’t they know it’s Halloween?(No they don’t cuz they muzlms)

5. Jimmy makes my guts jump

6. Fifty-thousand Mexicans

7. Do ya think I’m stupid?

8. Baby, hit the gas (And watch my lips beat me to death)

LINKIN PARK
Little Drummer Boy

(Rap) (heavy beat)
I’m just a drummer boy
I ain’t got no toy
And I’m very coy so don’t get annoyed

I’m blastin
Through the shepherd’s field
My rod don’t yield
Mustang GT so keep your eyes peeled

(Screaming) (Distortion)
IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

(Rap) (heavy beat)
Yo, Wise men
Anyone seen a manger?
You I’m just a stranger
My drum aint got no danger

Starlight
It’s a supernova
And King Herod gonna show ya
How ticked off he is

IM SO POOOOOOOOOR!
I JUST CAN’T AFFOOOOOORD!
I’M GETTING REALLY BOOORD!

FRANKENCENSE!
NOR MURR I CANNOT BUY!
I DON’T KNOW WHY I TRY!
BUT WITH MY DRUM I’LL NEVER DIE!

Favorite Quotes

"Spit when I speak? Why that's pppresumtuous, ppprepppposterous ppppppppopppppycock!!!

Q: "Define an athletic supporter"

A: "A cheerleader!"

Stephanie L

Chesapeake Community Church
Urban Legends


1) Play P.O.D.’s song, “Boom!” backwards and it says “Death to Jiminy Cricket”

2) Arie Mangrum and Louanne Sherer are the same person (Think about it. When have you seen them in the same room?)

3) There is a troll living inside Dawn Gill’s hard drive

4) The people in that strange house in back of the auditorium are long passed Hevesy ancestors

5) That new satellite dish is picking up a lot more than Bob Jones Classes…

6) Jacob Wilson’s middle name is Konkarnkikan

7) Donny Gill left his neck in San Francisco

8) Ron Furrow has a prosthetic head

9) Glenn Neuman has a pair of shoes made of money

10)Cheryl Gill has an insurance policy on her hair

11)Jim Cannon saved a lot of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!

Stupid Jokes! You Must Diiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!



Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Examining the Diamond

Election

From eternal past- out of eternity
God called me
Civilizations rise. Civilizations fall
Never to be called

God stopped me. Kept me from shame.

Before the horizon existed. At Ocean City—looking at that ocean—huge blue mass. Before that huge blue mass existed. God, in his planning room, was discussing me.
The stars, some as big around as the orbit of Uranus.
Before they were made, my name was on the lips of my God

Universes, and realms could have come and gone, along with their inhabitants. Over the vast aeons of time. From time immemorial. I will be there for the next vast lengthy aeons. I will be there with God. Like wisdom rejoicing at his side in Proverbs. I will experience the next realm, the next world, then the next one, and then the next one.

Because he chose me.
How can I be insecure?

No comments: